Concirrus is at the forefront of digital transformation in the specialty and automotive insurance markets.
Our talented team worked closely with the insurance community to create Quest. Quest is our expertly designed, intuitive, cloud-based digital underwriting platform built upon cutting edge technical architecture. Quest helps the insurance market seamlessly combine complex datasets, and using AI and machine learning, the platform analyses the data to provide insights to transform the way that underwriters select and price risk.
We believe that the key to delivering state-of-the-art insurance in today’s connected world is data, and we’re continuously evaluating datasets that will add value to our clients.
Concirrus doesn’t just want to see the insurance market survive, we believe that with the right tools, the industry could thrive. Customers rely on our team to deliver:
- Class leading datasets to enhance their understanding of real-time risk
- Streamlined data analysis and automated processes
- Cutting edge risk models driven by the latest developments in AI and machine learning to deliver greater efficiencies
- Transparent insights into the behaviours that correlate to claims
- The latest innovations in technology to help them succeed
Our team does the heavy lifting so that our clients can focus their expertise on innovative risk management and pricing.
We’re data scientists, innovators, entrepreneurs, designers, developers, and insurance specialists. We’re also guitarists, rally drivers, athletes, art collectors and investors. We’re an astonishingly diverse bunch with shared values and this suits the way we work.
With backing from insurance and deep tech investors, and a passionate and driven team based in London and Delhi NCR, we’re looking for exceptional people excited by our vision to help us make it happen.
We are currently seeking an IT Engineer to join our rapidly expanding London based team. You will be technically strong, with excellent troubleshooting skills, and work closely with the Senior IT Manager to maintain and develop our IT infrastructure as we scale both in the UK and internationally. You will also provide timely IT support across the business.
- Help manage, maintain and develop Office 365 infrastructure.
- Maintain and develop Azure AD and Intune infrastructure for Windows laptops.
- Maintain and develop Jamf Pro.
- Manage IT support ticketing system and provide support to Tier 1 Desktop Support Technicians as required.
- Work with the Senior IT Manager to maintain and develop IT infrastructure (network, firewall, VPN).
- Support the business on Tier 2 and Tier 3 support issues.
- Work with the Senior IT Manager to develop the businesses IT security infrastructure, and to implement security policies.
- Manage and maintain Sophos endpoint protection on all devices.
- Work with 3rd party vendors in both the UK and India.
- Remotely assist staff with IT issues.
- Develop Software Licence Management tool.
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5 years of IT experience, ideally working with a small team in a fast-paced industry.
- Experience working independently on technical issues.
- Strong troubleshooting and decision making skills.
- Experience with Azure AD, Intune and Jamf.
- Networking: TCP/IP, Vlans, Wireless Networks, and SSL VPN, including device configuration.
- Office 365 Administration experience, including PowerShell.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, with the ability to clearly explain concepts to non-technical members of the business.
- Strong organisational skills; capable of working with a wide range of projects to meet challenging deadlines.
- DNS and domain hosting skills.
- PC/Mac troubleshooting skills.
Nice to have:
- Managerial or leadership experience.
- Unix skills.
- Experience with office moves.
- Knowledge of writing scripts in various languages.
- Telephony/VOIP skills.
As well as the opportunity to work on projects that you enjoy in an environment you’ll love, we like to look after our team members at Concirrus. Here are some of our perks…
- Flexible, outcome driven, working environment.
- We pay competitively with regular pay reviews.
- Share option scheme so you get to own a piece of the pie.
- Pension scheme with generously matched contribution.
- Private medical insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Learning & Development fund for all employees.
- 25 days annual leave (plus public holidays).
- Spacious, modern offices a stone’s throw from the culinary delights of Borough Market, and with a pub almost on our doorstep.
- Coffee and snacks are all on hand in the office to keep you fuelled.
- Friday FED talks – like TED talks, but you get fed (on us).
- Monthly team drinks, birthday cakes and social events.
- Season Ticket Loan and Cycle2Work schemes, plus seasonal flu vaccinations.
- Plus, we’re always on the lookout for creative ways to look after our employees and encourage them to come to us when they have an idea or need.