Customer Support Analyst
Concirrus is at the forefront of digital transformation in the specialty and automotive insurance markets.
Our talented team worked closely with the insurance community to create Quest. Quest is our expertly designed, intuitive, cloud-based digital underwriting platform built upon cutting edge technical architecture. Quest helps the insurance market seamlessly combine complex datasets, and using AI and machine learning, the platform analyses the data to provide insights to transform the way that underwriters select and price risk.
We believe that the key to delivering state-of-the-art insurance in today’s connected world is data, and we’re continuously evaluating datasets that will add value to our clients.
Concirrus doesn’t just want to see the insurance market survive, we believe that with the right tools, the industry could thrive. Customers rely on our team to deliver:
- Class leading datasets to enhance their understanding of real-time risk
- Streamlined data analysis and automated processes
- Cutting edge risk models driven by the latest developments in AI and machine learning to deliver greater efficiencies
- Transparent insights into the behaviours that correlate to claims
- The latest innovations in technology to help them succeed
Our team does the heavy lifting so that our clients can focus their expertise on innovative risk management and pricing.
We’re data scientists, innovators, entrepreneurs, designers, developers, and insurance specialists. We’re also guitarists, rally drivers, athletes, art collectors and investors. We’re an astonishingly diverse bunch with shared values and this suits the way we work.
With backing from insurance and deep tech investors, and a passionate and driven team based in London and Delhi NCR, we’re looking for exceptional people excited by our vision to help us make it happen.
We are currently seeking a customer-facing Customer Support Analyst to join our rapidly expanding London based team. Reporting into our Technical Support Engineer, this role is part of the Service Delivery team which provide 1st line support for all issues reported to the Service Desk and 2nd line investigation of incidents assigned to the Service Desk queue.
- Perform L1 support and L2 investigation responsibilities as required, directing the customer through the whole life cycle of the issue.
- Handle production issues reported by customers and do the first level of investigation to find out what could be causing the issue to happen.
- Assess the severity of tickets and make sure they match with the defined severity criteria.
- Be the bridge between Operations and the Development teams, ensuring their time is utilised effectively (when code changes are required in the core product area).
- Enrich tickets before forwarding them to the Development teams, with causes, steps to replicate, and potential ways to resolve them.
- Perform regular ticket triaging and make sure we are within the SLA based on the severity of the ticket.
- Provide customers with regular updates.
- Develop a deep functional understanding of the product in terms of how it works and what it does, in order to improve effectiveness while troubleshooting the application. This should be achieved through:
- Utilising read only access to Quest Code and access to Production logs.
- Utilising access to the Technical Architecture of Quest to develop a solid understanding of how the application is architected.
- Developing an understanding of the deployment architecture.
- Experience providing customer support for web-based and API-driven products or platforms.
- Working knowledge of REST APIs and API development tools like Postman.
- Working knowledge of UI and API debugging.
- Working knowledge of Java programming language.
- Experience using ticketing tools, ideally Jira and Jira Service Desk.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive with strong organisational skills.
- Excellent all-round communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of No-SQL databases like Mongo DB and Elasticsearch.
As well as the opportunity to work on projects that you enjoy in an environment you’ll love, we like to look after our team members at Concirrus. Here are some of our perks…
- Flexible, outcome driven, working environment.
- We pay competitively with regular pay reviews.
- Share option scheme so you get to own a piece of the pie.
- Pension scheme with generously matched contribution.
- Private medical insurance.
- Learning & Development fund for all employees.
- 25 days annual leave (plus public holidays).
- Spacious, modern offices a stone’s throw from the culinary delights of Borough Market, and with a pub almost on our doorstep.
- Coffee and snacks are all on hand in the office to keep you fuelled.
- Friday FED talks – like TED talks, but you get fed (on us).
- Monthly team drinks, birthday cakes and social events.
- Season Ticket Loan and Cycle2Work schemes, plus seasonal flu vaccinations.
- Plus, we’re always on the lookout for creative ways to look after our employees and encourage them to come to us when they have an idea or need.