Concirrus is at the forefront of digital transformation in the specialty and automotive insurance markets.
Our talented team worked closely with the insurance community to create Quest. Quest is our expertly designed, intuitive, cloud-based digital underwriting platform built upon cutting edge technical architecture. Quest helps the insurance market seamlessly combine complex datasets, and using AI and machine learning, the platform analyses the data to provide insights to transform the way that underwriters select and price risk.
We believe that the key to delivering state-of-the-art insurance in today’s connected world is data, and we’re continuously evaluating datasets that will add value to our clients.
Concirrus doesn’t just want to see the insurance market survive, we believe that with the right tools, the industry could thrive. Customers rely on our team to deliver:
- Class leading datasets to enhance their understanding of real-time risk
- Streamlined data analysis and automated processes
- Cutting edge risk models driven by the latest developments in AI and machine learning to deliver greater efficiencies
- Transparent insights into the behaviours that correlate to claims
- The latest innovations in technology to help them succeed
Our team does the heavy lifting so that our clients can focus their expertise on innovative risk management and pricing.
We’re data scientists, innovators, entrepreneurs, designers, developers, and insurance specialists. We’re also guitarists, rally drivers, athletes, art collectors and investors. We’re an astonishingly diverse bunch with shared values and this suits the way we work.
With backing from insurance and deep tech investors, and a passionate and driven team based in London, Delhi, Singapore, and the US, we’re looking for exceptional people excited by our vision to help us make it happen.
We are currently seeking a talented HR Manager based from our London headquarters.
Reporting to the CFO, you will take full ownership of our HR function. You will be motivated to collaborate with in excess of 100 colleagues, currently across 4 international locations. This is a varied role, where you will be expected to own all HR matters, whether that’s onboarding new talent, managing employee experience and relations, implementing new HR policies, reporting people metrics to the Executive team, or managing and improving our benefit plans. All of these will help us continue our path to becoming a truly international and globally dominant organisation. You will be someone who can work collaboratively with all internal stakeholders whilst maintaining strict HR disciplines.
Managing the day-to-day needs of a diverse workforce:
- Owning the full employee lifecycle from Onboarding to Offboarding and including GDPR, background verification, and all local statutory compliance.
- Making quick, sound decisions to daily queries from all our employees, plus managing and documenting outcomes appropriately.
- Guiding and supporting new and existing managers with all aspects of the HR function.
- Owning and maintaining our HR system, BambooHR, and continuing to automate processes for maximum efficiency.
- Managing and inputting of monthly changes to UK payroll using Xero and notifying the finance department of overseas adjustments for international payroll providers.
- Management of our local HR Manager in Delhi, and close liaison with 3rd party professional advisors.
- Managing and administering all benefit programs, salary reviews, and enhancements.
Developing and improving all HR global policies:
- Developing global Employee Handbook(s) to encompass both local regulations and mirror our existing UK handbook and values, seeking always to improve and maintain.
- Maintaining and advising on Health and Safety practises (including regular review of Covid-19 Policies).
- Advising the Executive on all HR matters and employee trends, garnered from net promoter surveys and quarterly employee reviews.
- Ensuring adherence to all guidelines, and management of UK Home Office SMS reporting and compliance for Sponsorship Licence and Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) allocations.
- Improving people analytics, optimising the way we collect and utilise people data.
- Implementing and promoting Learning and Development plans.
- Working across the business to drive and improve diversity and inclusion.
- Offering first line mental health support by providing resources and regular employee welfare check-ins.
- Managing our quarterly and annual review cycle, along with review of promotions and identification of key talent.
Working as part of the senior team on strategic initiatives:
- Being an ambassador for our company values.
- Assisting department heads with organisational design.
- Assisting with confidential M&A and due diligence activities.
- Assisting with the setting up in new jurisdictions and implementing required employment contracts, policies and payrolls.
- Assisting with the Employee share option schemes reporting and employee grants.
- 5+ years of experience as an HR Manager, preferably within a scaling business and in the technology sector.
- Preferably CIPD qualified to Level 7 but will consider equivalent HR qualification and/or experience for the right candidate.
- Experience of working across international locations.
- Fully conversant with international employment law principles.
- Ability to be the go to person for employee’s concerns with a genuine desire to support their welfare at all times.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate and collaborate across functions and all levels of the organisation to facilitate plans, projects and initiatives.
- Experience ensuring strict HR legal compliance across all jurisdictions.
- A proven ability to work with Finance to abide with local tax compliance.
- Confident, self-motivated and enthusiastic, with little need for daily supervision.
Nice to have:
- Prior experience working with BambooHR.
- Mental Health First Aid certification.
- Understanding of HMRC EMI Share Options schemes.
- Experience of implementing best place to work award schemes.
As well as the opportunity to work on projects that you enjoy in an environment you’ll love, we like to look after our team members at Concirrus. Here are some of our perks…
- Flexible, outcome driven, working environment.
- We pay competitively with regular pay reviews.
- Share option scheme so you get to own a piece of the pie.
- Pension scheme with generously matched contribution.
- Private medical insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Learning & Development fund for all employees.
- 25 days annual leave (plus public holidays).
- Spacious, modern offices a stone’s throw from the culinary delights of Borough Market, and with a pub almost on our doorstep.
- Coffee and snacks are all on hand in the office to keep you fuelled.
- Friday FED talks – like TED talks, but you get fed (on us).
- Monthly team drinks, birthday cakes and social events.
- Season Ticket Loan and Cycle2Work schemes, plus seasonal flu vaccinations.
- Plus, we’re always on the lookout for creative ways to look after our employees and encourage them to come to us when they have an idea or need.