Sales Leader – Hull and Cargo
Concirrus is at the forefront of digital transformation in the specialty and automotive insurance markets.
Our talented team worked closely with the insurance community to create Quest. Quest is our expertly designed, intuitive, cloud-based digital underwriting platform built upon cutting edge technical architecture. Quest helps the insurance market seamlessly combine complex datasets, and using AI and machine learning, the platform analyses the data to provide insights to transform the way that underwriters select and price risk.
We believe that the key to delivering state-of-the-art insurance in today’s connected world is data, and we’re continuously evaluating datasets that will add value to our clients.
Concirrus doesn’t just want to see the insurance market survive, we believe that with the right tools, the industry could thrive. Customers rely on our team to deliver:
- Class leading datasets to enhance their understanding of real-time risk
- Streamlined data analysis and automated processes
- Cutting edge risk models driven by the latest developments in AI and machine learning to deliver greater efficiencies
- Transparent insights into the behaviours that correlate to claims
- The latest innovations in technology to help them succeed
Our team does the heavy lifting so that our clients can focus their expertise on innovative risk management and pricing.
We’re data scientists, innovators, entrepreneurs, designers, developers, and insurance specialists. We’re also guitarists, rally drivers, athletes, art collectors and investors. We’re an astonishingly diverse bunch with shared values and this suits the way we work.
With backing from insurance and deep tech investors, and a passionate and driven team based in London, Delhi, Singapore and the US, we’re looking for exceptional people excited by our vision to help us make it happen.
We are currently seeking a Sales Leader for our flagship Hull and Cargo products. You will be an accomplished technology sales professional and lead a small but growing team focused on rapidly expanding our Marine Hull and Cargo client base.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a high-growth insurtech at an exciting time. You will be highly collaborative, a mature leader, and bring a natural passion for the power of digital transformation.
- Lead, develop and motivate a team of individual contributors to achieve sales team objectives.
- Manage a multi-million pound annual budget with double digit growth.
- Develop and manage sales budgets and forecasts to ensure target sales goals and profit objectives are achieved.
- Provide a management-level point of contact for customers and establish and maintain strong customer rapport.
- Facilitate account development strategies on target accounts to drive net new business.
- Coach and develop strategies to maximize market potential, grow net new business and upsell into current client accounts.
- Manage daily/weekly sales activity by reviewing team performance pipeline and activity.
- Create and foster an atmosphere of success with a collaborative and fun environment.
- Drive rapid growth of our Hull and Cargo business.
- 15+ years of IT sales experience with 2+ years in AI and Analytics services and Consulting sales.
- Experience selling to insurance industry clients.
- Strong technical acumen with the ability to formulate conceptual technical solutions to business problems and engage the potential customer in a “consultative selling” mode.
- Prior experience forging relationships at Director, VP, and CXO levels across product engineering, data, analytics, AI, operations and technology organisations.
- Deep awareness of markets, platforms, solutions and offerings in product engineering & data, analytics and AI domains.
- Track record of success in managing sales teams for growth companies focused on serving the insurance industry with specific solution offerings.
Nice to have:
- Specialty insurance product and market expertise.
As well as the opportunity to work on projects that you enjoy in an environment you’ll love, we like to look after our team members at Concirrus. Here are some of our perks…
- Flexible, outcome driven, working environment.
- We pay competitively with regular pay reviews.
- Share option scheme so you get to own a piece of the pie.
- Pension scheme with generously matched contribution.
- Private medical insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Learning & Development fund for all employees.
- 25 days annual leave (plus public holidays).
- Spacious, modern offices a stone’s throw from the culinary delights of Borough Market, and with a pub almost on our doorstep.
- Coffee and snacks are all on hand in the office to keep you fuelled.
- Friday FED talks – like TED talks, but you get fed (on us).
- Monthly team drinks, birthday cakes and social events.
- Season Ticket Loan and Cycle2Work schemes, plus seasonal flu vaccinations.
- Plus, we’re always on the lookout for creative ways to look after our employees and encourage them to come to us when they have an idea or need.