Head of Advisory Services
Concirrus’ vision is to support the commercial insurance industry by harnessing the Internet of Things (IoT) and vast datasets to uncover insights to improve risk selection, pricing, and management, ensuring a sustainable future for the sector.
We’re a high growth insurtech business with backing from insurance and deep tech investors, and offices in London, Delhi, Singapore, and Boston. We’re data scientists, innovators, entrepreneurs, designers, developers, and insurance specialists. We’re also guitarists, rally drivers, athletes, and art collectors. We’re an astonishingly diverse bunch with shared values and looking for talented individuals excited by our vision and ready for an adventure!
We are seeking a Head of Advisory Services to design and deliver engagements to our clients in the insurance sector. Consultancy is a priority growth area for Concirrus and we have significant ambitions in this space. Joining us offers the opportunity to work with our clients on value-add engagements with the potential to:
- Rapidly develop your career by leading and eventually growing a team.
- Accelerate your personal development through varied and exciting client opportunities within a technology-based environment.
- Develop yourself as a leader, manager and consultant.
- Owning the development and delivery of our consultancy proposition: defining and delivering analysis and insights, as well as identifying where clients can extract further value from Concirrus content and products across their organisation.
- Providing end-to-end leadership of advisory engagements, including scoping, planning, and leading a team of consultants.
- Building credibility and relationships in the market including with prospective clients.
- Ability to communicate and demonstrate, through delivery, the benefits of Concirrus products and ensure benefits are realised for our clients.
- Managing senior client stakeholders to ensure that they are happy with the progress and deliverables.
- Driving the business development activities in conjunction with the sales team, such as presenting or pitching to clients to win new business.
- Extensive experience in consulting or leading business transformation programmes, developing bespoke solutions and shaping client deliverables.
- Deep insurance market knowledge and experience is essential, preferably in commercial specialty.
- In-depth understanding of the key industry, market and regulatory drivers shaping the Insurance industry and an ability to articulate these by way of client opportunities.
- Understanding of key technology trends in insurance, including big data, analytics, machine learning, and intelligent automation.
- Good knowledge of the key technologies and systems involved in insurance, including data platforms, actuarial models, ERP systems, as well as BI/MI and analysis tools.
- Experience of managing and mentoring staff and helping with their personal and professional development.
- Ability to create and deliver engaging presentations and client deliverables for senior executives/stakeholders.
As well as the opportunity to work on projects that you enjoy in an environment you’ll love, we like to look after our team members at Concirrus. Here are some of our perks…
- Flexible, outcome driven, working environment.
- We pay competitively with regular pay reviews.
- Share option scheme so you get to own a piece of the pie.
- Pension scheme with generously matched contribution.
- Private medical insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Learning & Development fund for all employees.
- 25 days annual leave (plus public holidays).
- Spacious, modern offices close to Liverpool Street Station.
- Coffee and snacks are all on hand in the office to keep you fuelled.
- Friday FED talks – like TED talks, but you get fed (on us).
- Monthly team drinks, birthday cakes and social events.
- Season Ticket Loan and Cycle2Work schemes, plus seasonal flu vaccinations.
- Plus, we’re always on the lookout for creative ways to look after our employees and encourage them to come to us when they have an idea or need.