Head of Advisory Services
Concirrus is at the forefront of digital transformation in the specialty and automotive insurance markets.
Our talented team worked closely with the insurance community to create Quest. Quest is our expertly designed, intuitive, cloud-based digital underwriting platform built upon cutting edge technical architecture. Quest helps the insurance market seamlessly combine complex datasets, and using AI and machine learning, the platform analyses the data to provide insights to transform the way that underwriters select and price risk.
We believe that the key to delivering state-of-the-art insurance in today’s connected world is data, and we’re continuously evaluating datasets that will add value to our clients.
Concirrus doesn’t just want to see the insurance market survive, we believe that with the right tools, the industry could thrive. Customers rely on our team to deliver:
- Class leading datasets to enhance their understanding of real-time risk
- Streamlined data analysis and automated processes
- Cutting edge risk models driven by the latest developments in AI and machine learning to deliver greater efficiencies
- Transparent insights into the behaviours that correlate to claims
- The latest innovations in technology to help them succeed
- All delivered through beautifully designed web applications
Our product suite does the heavy lifting so that our clients can focus their expertise on innovative risk management and pricing.
We’re data scientists, innovators, entrepreneurs, designers, developers, and insurance specialists. We’re also guitarists, rally drivers, athletes, art collectors and investors. We’re an astonishingly diverse bunch with shared values and this suits the way we work.
With backing from insurance and deep tech investors, and a passionate and driven team based in London and Delhi NCR, we’re looking for exceptional people excited by our vision to help us make it happen.
We are seeking a Head of Advisory Services to design and deliver engagements to our clients in the insurance sector. Consultancy is a priority growth area for Concirrus and we have significant ambitions in this space. Joining us offers the opportunity to work with our clients on value-add engagements with the potential to:
- Rapidly develop your career by leading and eventually growing a team.
- Accelerate your personal development through varied and exciting client opportunities within a technology-based environment.
- Develop yourself as a leader, manager and consultant.
- Owning the development and delivery of our consultancy proposition: defining and delivering analysis and insights, as well as identifying where clients can extract further value from Concirrus content and products across their organisation.
- Providing end-to-end leadership of advisory engagements, including scoping, planning, and leading a team of consultants.
- Building credibility and relationships in the market including with prospective clients.
- Ability to communicate and demonstrate, through delivery, the benefits of Concirrus products and ensure benefits are realised for our clients.
- Managing senior client stakeholders to ensure that they are happy with the progress and deliverables.
- Driving the business development activities in conjunction with the sales team, such as presenting or pitching to clients to win new business.
- Extensive experience in consulting or leading business transformation programmes, developing bespoke solutions and shaping client deliverables.
- Deep insurance market knowledge and experience is essential, preferably in commercial specialty.
- In-depth understanding of the key industry, market and regulatory drivers shaping the Insurance industry and an ability to articulate these by way of client opportunities.
- Understanding of key technology trends in insurance, including big data, analytics, machine learning, and intelligent automation.
- Good knowledge of the key technologies and systems involved in insurance, including data platforms, actuarial models, ERP systems, as well as BI/MI and analysis tools.
- Experience of managing and mentoring staff and helping with their personal and professional development.
- Ability to create and deliver engaging presentations and client deliverables for senior executives/stakeholders.
As well as the opportunity to work on projects that you enjoy in an environment you’ll love, we like to look after our team members at Concirrus. Here are some of our perks…
- Flexible, outcome driven, working environment.
- We pay competitively with regular pay reviews.
- Share option scheme so you get to own a piece of the pie.
- Pension scheme with generously matched contribution.
- Private medical insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Learning & Development fund for all employees.
- 25 days annual leave (plus public holidays).
- Spacious, modern offices a stone’s throw from the culinary delights of Borough Market, and with a pub almost on our doorstep.
- Coffee and snacks are all on hand in the office to keep you fuelled.
- Friday FED talks – like TED talks, but you get fed (on us).
- Monthly team drinks, birthday cakes and social events.
- Season Ticket Loan and Cycle2Work schemes, plus seasonal flu vaccinations.
- Plus, we’re always on the lookout for creative ways to look after our employees and encourage them to come to us when they have an idea or need.